Sunday 31 August 2014

More Christmas card inspiration for 2014.

 
There's a lot of different manufacturers in these cards, some old, some new.  I have listed them below. I hope you like them.
 
Tip for today : If you don't have the right colour for your decorative gems try dripping alcohol ink over clear, white or a similar coloured gems (e.g. use a pink gem with dark red alcohol ink). I did this for the stags/deer eyes. I used brown alcohol ink on a clear gem. For the Holly berries I used cranberry alcohol ink on a pearl white gem.
The centres of the poinsettias are clear microbeads mixed with a yellow alcohol ink and allowed to dry before application.
 



Stag's head and leaping stag - Marianne dies
Greetings - frames from an old Anna Griffin CD rom and computer text.
Winter wishes - Tattered Lace.
Noel greetings -  designed & cut by me on the original Quickutz Silhouette machine
Pine branches - Chloe's stamps, Tattered lace and an old Judikins Christmas block.
3 Holly leaves - Judikins Christmas block.
Poinsettia - Spellbinders, Quickutz silhouette & Sizzix Bigz dies.
Flourishes - Spellbinders.
Gold Matts - Martha Stewart punch around the page & Tonic dies.
Holly sprig - Creative Expressions die
Wreath - Sweet Poppy stencil and my homemade stencilling paste (see earlier post)
Holly corner - I think is an old X cut punch.
Gold snowflake - Spellbinders.

Have fun!

Yve
 

No comments:

Post a Comment